Latest Update(30th May 2018): Arunachal Pradesh Police Department, Government of Arunachal Pradesh has enrolled the Arunachal Pradesh MTS Recruitment 2018. Applicants can Apply Offline for 302 Multi Tasking Staff Posts at www.arunpol.nic.in
Arunachal Pradesh MTS Recruitment 2018
Hello friends! We are having exciting news for all the candidates who are desperately seeking for the Arunachal Pradesh MTS Recruitment 2018. Arunachal Pradesh Police Department, Government of Arunachal Pradesh has released an official notification which carries the information to conduct various selection rounds in order to fill the blank posts in the department. Willing youngsters can submit the application form from the official website that is www.arunpol.nic.in. The Arunachal Pradesh Police Department will accept the registration form before the ending date for submission. Youngsters who are interested to get this fantastic job may read this whole article with proper concentration as we are providing you each and every detail related to the AP MTS Notification 2018 like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply etc in the below sections of the article.
Arunachal Pradesh Multi Tasking Staff Notification 2018
Arunachal Pradesh Police Department, Government of Arunachal Pradesh has enrolled an employment notification to fulfill various vacancies in the department. Intenders who want to make their future sparkling may fill the application form and apply for the offered vacancy before the closing date. The official job notification will carry the information to hire the applicants in order to fill up 302 Vacancies for the position of Multi Tasking Staff Posts. The Arunachal Pradesh Police Department has offered you an excellent opportunity and looking for the well educated and hard working candidates to fill up the huge number of vacancies in the department. Youngsters who are willing to apply for the AP MTS Vacancy 2018 have to submit the application form through online mode before 31st May 2018. All the important and fully fledged information is present in the official notification is discussed in the following sections of the article. For latest updates, candidates may bookmark our jobsdhaaba.in and stay connected with us.
www.arunpol.nic.in MTS Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Arunachal Pradesh Police Department, Government of Arunachal Pradesh|
|Information About||AP MTS Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Posts||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total No. of Vacancies||302 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Category of Job||Government Job|
|Employment Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Beginning Date to Apply For Vacancy||23rd April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply For Vacancy||31st May 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
Arunachal Pradesh MTS Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Youngsters who have completed the following required academic qualification and meet all the eligibility criteria should apply for the recruitment before the due date.
Academic Qualification- Candidates who are willing to apply for the vacancy must have passed 8th class from a well recognized board. Visit the official notification for more details.
- The minimum age for the intenders to apply- 18 years
- Maximum age for the intenders to apply- 28 years
- 3 to 5 years of age relaxation is provided to the reserved categories according to the rules and norms of the government.
Application Form Fee–
- General and OBC Candidates need to submit Rs. 40 as the application charges.
- SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 10 as the application fee.
Selection Procedure– The selection of the applicants will depend on the following selection rounds-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
|Initial Date to Apply For Vacancy||23rd April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply For Vacancy||31st May 2018|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Updated Soon|
|Examination Date||Updated Soon|
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2018?
Those job hunters who really want to get a job in this department can download the application form for the recruitment from the official web portal of the department. Here we are going to mention the steps that will help you for submitting the application form-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Police Department that is www.arunpol.nic.in.
- On the homepage, candidates should search for the AP MTS Recruitment 2018.
- Download the official notice.
- Then, read the notification properly and check all the eligibility terms and conditions.
- After that, you have to find the relevant link and open it in the newly opened web page.
- Then fill the application form with correct data without any mistake.
- Recheck your application form twice and submit the application fee.
- In the end, take a print out of the application form and send it to the postal address.
For APST Candidates-
Superintendent of Police
For General Candidates
Assistant Inspector of Police (E),