Latest Update(09th June 2018): Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has published the BPCL General Workman (Trainee) B Recruitment 2018. Candidates can Apply Online for 44 Kochi Workman B Notification at www.bharatpetroleum.com
BPCL General Workman B Recruitment 2018
Aspirants who are keenly looking for the BPCL General Workman B Recruitment 2018 here and there on the internet are at the right place. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has issued an official recruitment notification. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the BPCL Vacancy 2018 by simply going to the official website of the department that is www.bharatpetroleum.com. Furthermore related and full-fledged information related to the given vacancies is being discussed in the following segments of this article. Kindly go through the full article and grab all the information by reading this post properly.
BPCL Kochi General Workman B Notification 2018
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has published an official notification related to the various vacancies in their department. Willing and eligible individuals may apply for 44 General Workman B (Trainee) Jobs positions. The BPCL is looking for the well-educated candidates in order to fill up the vacancies. Aspirants must grab this excellent opportunity and apply for the BPCL Kochi Jobs 2018. Applicants who are interested in this recruitment have to apply for the vacancy before the closing date that is 11th June 2018. Applicants who have completed their required academic qualification can submit the online BPCL General Workman B Application Form 2018. The department accepts the online application forms from the eligible candidates in online mode. Intenders may also bookmark our website and stay connected with us as we are providing the upcoming vacancies, admit cards, answer keys, results on a regular basis.
www.bharatpetroleum.com BPCL Recruitment Details 2018
|Name of the Department||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Information Regarding||BPCL Kochi Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Posts||General Workman B (Trainee)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||44 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Initial Date to Submit the Form||22nd May 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Form||11th June 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
BPCL Kochi General Workman B Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has invited the online application forms to fill up the 44 blank positions in the department. Firstly the willing contenders should read out all the eligibility criteria before submitting the registration form.
- General Workman B (Chemical)- Applicants must have passed the first class diploma in Chemical Engineering or Technology with at least 60% marks from a recognized University or Institution.
- General Workman B-Mechanical- Candidates should have passed the first class diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Technology with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University or Institution.
- For General Workman B Trainee-Instrumentation- Applicants must have passed the first class diploma in Instrumentation Engineering or Technology with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University or Institution.
- Age of the applicant should not be more than 30 years.
- Refer the notification for the details about the age relaxation.
Application Fee- Check from the official notification
Mode of Selection- Individuals will be finalized by the BPCL on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination, Skill Test, Pre Employment Medical Test, and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale– All the finalized applicants will get a salary package of Rs. 11,500/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month. Refer the official notification for more details.
BPCL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Application||22nd May 2018|
|Closing Date for Application||11th June 2018|
How to Apply for BPCL Kochi General Workman B Recruitment 2018?
Postulates who are interested and capable to apply for the job they must read the eligibility criteria from the official bulletin notification before submitting the application form. Kindly follow all the below-mentioned steps one by one if you want to submit the application form-
- Firstly, interested applicants should visit the official website of the department that is www.bharatpetroleum.com.
- Now, go to the career section on the homepage and search out the BPCL Notification Link 2018.
- After that, click on the appropriate link.
- Open the link in the next web page and read all the instructions from the official advertisement very attentively.
- Start filling up the application form with the appropriate detailed information without making any mistake.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Then, recheck your application form attentively.
- After checking all the entries, click on the submit tab button.
- Take the print out copy of the complete application form and keep it safe for the future purposes.
So in the aforementioned article we have provided all the details related to the available vacancies in the department. If any of the job seeker will have any query they can ask us by leaving a comment in the below given comment box. We will definitely try to solve it as soon as possible.