Latest Update(12th July 2018): Border Security Force will soon release the BSF Water Wing Constable Recruitment 2018. Interested and capable candidates can Apply Online for BSF Sub-Inspector, HC Posts at the official website which is www.bsf.nic.in
BSF Water Wing Constable Recruitment 2018
Hello Folks! Are you seeking for the latest Government Jobs in Border Security Force then we have great news for all of you? Here in this article, we are going to describe detailed information related to the BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2018. Border Security Force releases an official notification for the various vacant positions in their department. So candidates who are interested and eligible can submit their application form and apply for the vacancy by simply visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.bsf.nic.in. BSF is searching for the skilled and well- educated candidates to fill up the numerous empty seats in their department. Intenders who are impressed by this recently offered notice have to submit their registration form before the last date of submission. Full information related to the BSF Water Wing Notification 2018 like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates, how to apply etc in the below sections of the article.
BSF Water Wing Constable Notification 2018
Border Security Force will soon release an official notification and invites online application forms for the various vacancies in the department. Therefore all the interested candidates who are interested and eligible can submit the registration form via online mode. The department releases various blank seats of Group B and Group C Posts. This is great chance for the all the energetic and passionate contenders who are interested in the BSF Water Wing Vacancy 2018. The BSF will accept online registration form before the closing date. Individuals can submit the application form on or before the last date that is declared soon by the department. The department is looking for the energetic and well–educated candidates to fill up a large number of vacancies. In the below sections of the article, we have provided you all the relevant information related to the offered positions.
www.bsf.nic.in Water Wing Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Border Security Force|
|Information About||BSF Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Posts||Group B and Group C Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Beginning Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Closing Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
BSF Water Wing Constable Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Border Security Force has broadcasted an employment notification and invites the online Border Security Force Application Form 2018 to fill up the various seats of Constable, Head Constable, and Sub Inspector in the department. It is the ravishing chance for those intenders who are seeking for the jobs in the Border Security Force. Applicants can check the official notification before submitting the application form and read all the eligibility criteria very carefully.
- For Sub- Inspector (Master) Post- Candidates must have completed the higher secondary and second class masters certificate from state/central Mercantile Marine department/Inland Transport Authority.
- For Sub- Inspector (Engine Driver) Post- Aspirants should have done the 12th class with an engine drivers certificate.
- For Head Constable (Engine Driver) Post- Aspirants must have done the Matriculation with IInd class engine driver certificate.
- For Head Constable (Master) Post- Contenders should have completed the 12th class with a valid Sarang certificate.
- For Head Constable( workshop) Post- Applicants should completed the Matriculation with ITI/ Diploma in Mechanist/ Electrician/Motor Mechanic /Welder/Fitter/Electronics/AC technician/Plumbing etc.
- For Constable (crew) Post- Applicants must have done the Intermediate with 1-year experience of Boat operating as Sukhani/Greaser and know swimming and have a certificate to the effect.
- For Sub Inspector (Master/Engine Driver) – Minimum Age is 22 years and maximum age is 28 years
- For Constable and Head Constable- Minimum Age is 20 years and maximum age is 25 years.
Application Form Fee– Youngsters should download the official notification for details regarding application payment.
Selection Procedure– Candidates will be shortlisted by the department according to their performance in the following round-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Trade Test
- Personal Interview
- Starting Date to Apply for the Vacancy- Notified Soon
- Last Date to Apply for the Vacancy- Notified Soon
Steps to Apply for BSF Water Wing Constable, Head Constable & Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018-
Here we are going to mention all the steps for the ease of the applicants for submitting the application form at the official web portal of the department-
- First of all, you are required to open the official website Border Security Force that is bsf.nic.in.
- On the homepage of this website, enter on “Careers” tab.
- Now, press the appropriate link.
- After that, job finders need to read the notification completely.
- Now, job seekers are advised to click on the apply online link.
- Then, job finders should fill up the application form with all important details.
- After that, appliers need to upload all the important documents or certificates.
- Then, click on the submit tab.
- In the last, applicants are required to take a print out for future use.