Latest Update(16th July 2018): Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018. Contenders can Apply Online for 166 Reserve Bank of India Posts at the official web portal that is www.rbi.org.in
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018
New excellent opportunity in the Banking sector!!! Reserve Bank of India intends to recruit capable and dynamic applicants for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018. Interested job seekers who want to make their sparkling career and wish to join with the Reserve Bank of India should submit the online application form by downloading it from the official website that is www.rbi.org.in. Candidates who are willing to apply for the vacancy can apply for the job as soon as possible. In the lower description of the article we have discussed all relevant details regarding RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy 2018 in the below-customized page so must get familiarized with complete and correct information and grab all the essential details from here.
Reserve Bank of India Notification 2018
Reserve Bank of India has released an official notification to recruit the talented and hardworking job aspirants for the department. So, to fill up 166 Grade B Officers Posts, the department invites online applications from the eligible candidates. Jobs extracts who wish to grab any one of the offered RBI Jobs 2018 can submit the online application form with all vital documents latest by 23rd July 2018. The RBI has already started the registration process for its new RBI Vacancy 2018. Hence, all the interested and desired candidates are suggested to complete the online application process before the last date via the official website of the department. Thus candidates are highly requested to submit it as early as possible and be a part of the RBI. However, willing contenders have to confirm all eligibility norms which are well described in the official advertisement. Candidates must take a glance at a full article.
www.rbi.org.in RBI Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Reserve Bank of India|
|Information About||RBI Recruitment 2018|
|Number of Vacancies||166 Posts|
|Posts name||Grade B Officers|
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date for Apply||3rd July 2018|
|Last Date for submitting Application||23rd July 2018|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
RBI Vacancy Details 2018
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): 127 Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: 22 Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: 17 Posts
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria-
In the below information of this article, we are going to describe all the eligibility criteria which are required for the available posts in the department. Contenders have to read it attentively and if they have the following educational qualification and considered themselves as eligible for the posts, they may submit the online application form before the last date.
- For Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General) – Applicants must have done the 10th, 12th, Bachelor degree, Diploma or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- For Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: Candidates must have done the Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance with at least 55% aggregate marks in all semesters/years from well-recognized University/Institute.
- For Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: Candidates must have done the Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics and Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with at least of 55% aggregate marks.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Method of Selection- In order to enlist the eligible candidates, the department has decided to conduct the following selection rounds-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee- General/OBC candidates must have submitted Rs. 850 and other candidates will have to submit Rs. 100 for the application fee.
Pay Scale- Applicants after getting selected for the offered vacancies the applicants as prescribed by the department.
|Starting Date to submit Application Form||3rd July 2018|
|Closing date to submit Application Form||23rd July 2018|
|Exam Date||Declared Soon|
How to apply for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment?
Eligible and capable candidates can apply for RBI Grade B Officer Jobs 2018 by following the guidelines which are given below. Kindly follow all the steps one by one.
- Firstly visit the official website of the department that is www.rbi.org.in.
- As you reached to the home page, select the appropriate link.
- Now applicants will read all the instructions attentively.
- If you are eligible for the post click on the apply link.
- Fill the correct details in the application form.
- Thereafter upload the scanned copies of vital credentials along with the application form.
- Also, affix recent passport size photograph and signature on the form.
- After that, press the submit tab for final submission.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Then pay up the application fees
- Take the print out of the application form and keep it safe for the future uses.