Latest Update(16th July 2018): Rail Land Development Authority has depicted the RLDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018. Candidates can Apply Offline for 27 Manager Posts at www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in
RLDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
Hello Everyone, are you looking for the latest central government jobs then you are at the accurate site because here in this article we are going to share all the latest job vacancies in the RLDA for those candidates who are searching it here and there on the internet sources. Rail Land Development Authority has recently broadcasted official employment news for all the job extracts. The official notice says that the RLDA will release the application forms at the official website of the department that is www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in. Interested candidates should apply for the RLDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 before the deadline. In this above article, we have shared all the important facts related to the offered jobs in the following sections of this post. We are highly suggested to all the job seekers that they must read the full article if they want to apply for the job.
RLDA Assistant Manager Notification 2018
Rail Land Development Authority has recently offered employment news for all the job hunters who are keenly searching for the RLDA Jobs. Now they can apply for the RLDA Manager Vacancy 2018 by enrolling the application form at the official portal of the department. The RLDA is going to recruit the applicants for filling the 27 Posts of Manager and Assistant Manager Posts. Well educated and eligible postulates should not avoid this great opportunity and apply for the RLDA Jobs 2018. The registration process in the RLDA is in progress and it will continue till 2nd August 2018. Contenders who are willing to apply for the job can submit the form in offline mode. Any offline registration form which will not match with the eligibility norms or which is submitted after the last date is not accepted by the Rail Land Development Authority in any case. For more important details like eligibility criteria, registration fee, selection mode, how to apply is given in the following sections of this article. Interested applicants may bookmark if they want to get the latest updates on a regular basis.
www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Rail Land Development Authority|
|Name of the Post||Manager and Assistant Manager|
|Total Number of Vacancies||27 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode|
|Type of Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Beginning Date to Apply Offline||4th July 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Offline||2nd August 2018|
RLDA Manager Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification- Aspirants must be Railways / Government Employee is capable. SAG/ NFSAG/ SG officers with minimum 17 years experience in the group A services in the civil engineer cadre in Indian railways from a well-recognized university. Refer the official notification for more details.
- Refer the official notification for the details regarding the age limitation.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates according to the reserved candidates according to the rules and regulations of the government.
Application Fee- No application fee is required from any candidate.
Selection Criteria– Talented individuals will be enlisted by the department on the basis of their performance in the Interview Round.
Pay Scale- Applicants who will be finalized by the department will get a healthy amount of salary as follows-
- General Manager/Chief Project Manager: Rs.37, 400 – Rs.67, 000
- JGM/Addl. CPM): Rs.37, 400 – Rs.67, 000
- Manager: Rs.15, 600 – 39, 100
- DGM/Dy. CPM: Rs.15, 600 – Rs.39, 100
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 9, 300 – 34, 800
RLDA Jobs 2018 Important Dates
|Beginning Date to Apply Offline||4th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||2nd August 2018|
|RLDA Admit Card Releasing Date||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
Steps to apply for the RLDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
Willing candidates can apply for the RLDA Recruitment 2018 by following all the steps that are given below. Individuals should download all eligibility terms and conditions before going to apply for the recruitment.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the department i.e. rlda.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then you have to search for the RLDA Notification 2018 and open the link in the new tab.
- Read all the instructions very carefully.
- Fill the entries in the application form with correct data.
- Recheck your application form twice and upload your essential documents along with a passport size photograph.
- Then click the ‘submit’ button.
- Remit the application fee.
- At last, take the print out of it and send the application form to the postal address.
Dy. General Manager (HRD),
Rail Land Development Authority,
Near Safdarjung Railway Station,
New Delhi – 110021