Latest Update(13th June 2018): Engineers India Limited has published the EIL Junior Accountant Recruitment 2018. Applicants can Apply Online for 208 Engineer & Management Trainee Vacancies at the official portal i.e. www.engineersindia.com
EIL Junior Accountant Recruitment 2018
Hello Friends, there is fantastic news for all the job hunters who want to do a job in the EIL. Engineers India Limited has again come up with various vacancies and published an official employment notification for the enrollment of Engineer and Junior Accountant posts in the department. Applicants who wish to apply for this EIL Junior Accountant Recruitment 2018 have to read this whole article carefully. Work seekers need to read the full notification from the official web portal that is www.engineersindia.com. Youngsters who intrigued may apply for this job via online mode before the deadline. Intenders may go through this full article and grab all the related information from here.
EIL Engineer & Management Trainee Notification 2018
Engineers India Limited has welcomed all the willing candidates to get a job in the department. There is a need to fill up total 208 posts in the department. Job hunters who have the required have started the application process to enroll the huge number of vacancies in the department. The capable and deserving candidates may apply for the EIL Engineer & Management Trainee Vacancy 2018 via online mode. The last date to submit the application form is 20th June 2018. All the important and useful details about the EIL Jobs 2018 are mentioned on the official notification link. Kindly grasp all the details which are available on the official job notification. Application forms which are submitted after the due date will not accepted by the department. Hence, contenders can fill the EIL Engineer Application Form 2018 as early as possible. Moreover, all the other desired and relevant information is being discussed in the following sections of this post.
www.engineersindia.com EIL Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Engineers India Limited|
|Information About||EIL Recruitment 2018|
|Available Posts||Engineer/Officer, Junior Accountant & Other Vacancies|
|No. of Vacancies||208 Posts|
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
|Category of Job||Government Job|
|Location of Job||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply||29th May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||20th June 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
EIL- Engineers India Limited is a Navratna public-sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. It was set up in the year 1965 to provide engineering & related technical services for petroleum refineries & other industrial projects. EIL has emerged as a design, engineering & turnkey contracting company.
EIL Junior Accountant Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Job hunters who wish to apply for the job in this department must match the required eligibility criteria which is provided below-
Required Educational Qualification- Applicants who are willing to apply for the EIL Jobs 2018 must have completed the following required qualification-
- For Engineer/Officer Posts- Candidates must have passed the BE or B.Tech or B.Sc in relevant discipline with at least 65% marks or its equivalent
- For Deputy Manager Posts- Applicants must have passed BE or B.Tech or B.Sc in relevant field with at least 65% marks
- For DGML Post- Contenders must have passed the Graduation in Commerce with company Secretary with at least 55% marks from a recognized Board
- For Junior Accountant Posts- Aspirants should have passed the Graduation in Commerce with at least 50% marks or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Age Limitation- Maximum Age Limit for the candidates must be 45 years
Application Fee- Applicants should download the official notice for the information about application charges.
Selection Method- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview round.
Pay Scale- Applicants who will be eligible for this recruitment and clear all the rounds may get a handsome amount of monthly salary-
- Engineer/Officer- Rs,60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- pm
- Deputy Manager- Rs,70,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/- pm
- DGML- Rs,1,20,000/- to Rs.2,80,000/- pm
- Junior Accountant- Rs,13,800/- to Rs.38,500/- pm
EIL Recruitment 2018 Important dates
|Starting Date for Application||29th May 2018|
|Last Date for Application||20th June 2018|
|Examination Date||Notified Soon|
Way to Apply Online for the EIL Engineer & Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
Capable and dynamic applicants can fill the application form and take part in the EIL Recruitment 2018 through online mode and for submitting the application form you have to follow the steps that are given below-
- Initially, you have to visit the official website of the department i.e. www.engineersindia.com.
- Then search for the EIL Recruitment 2018 and open a link in a new tab.
- Read all the instructions from the official notice very carefully and start downloading the application form.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Attach your necessary documents along with a passport size photograph.
- Recheck your application form twice.
- Remit your application fee and click on the submit icon.
- Take a print out of your application form which will help you for your future purposes.
In the aforementioned article we have provided you all the details regarding EIL Junior Accountant Recruitment 2018 but still, if you have any doubt you can ask us in the below comment box we will help you as much as we can.