Latest Update(25th May 2018): Madhya Pradesh High Court has published the Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018. Candidates can Apply Online for 47 MP HC Stenographer Posts at www.mphc.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018
Hello Job Hunters! We are having fantastic news that the Madhya Pradesh High Court has released the official notification to recruit candidates for the various posts in their department. Skilled and eligible candidates apply for the Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date of submission from the official website of the department i.e. www.mphc.gov.in. Job applicants who want to make their sparkling career they must read the full article and grab all the desired details which are discussed in the below sections of the article. Now, here we are with you to provide all detailed information in regards to the Madhya Pradesh High Court Notification 2018 like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply etc.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Stenographer Notification 2018
Madhya Pradesh High Court invites online application to fill up the various vacant posts in their department. The department has released the application forms on its official portal. There are total 47 posts of Stenographer & Other posts in the department. Job seekers who are looking for the government jobs in Madhya Pradesh can apply for the vacancy by simply submitting the MP HC Application Form 2018 through the official website of the department which is given at the end of the article. AS per the official notice, the Madhya Pradesh High Court has started its application process from 14th May 2018. Applicants who are interested in this vacancy can submit their application form before or on the last date that is mentioned below. For latest updates, candidates can bookmark our website and stay connected with us.
www.mphc.gov.in MP HC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Information About||Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Posts||Stenographer & Other posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||47 posts|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14th May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11th June 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
About MP High Court
The Madhya Pradesh High Court was established, as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January in the year 1956. It is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh. It looks after the judicial matters of the state of MP.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Vacancy Details 2018
- English Stenographer- 27 Posts
- Clerk cum Research Assistant- 15 Posts
- Translators- 05 Posts
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Madhya Pradesh High Court has released an official notification in order to fill up the various vacancies in the department. Here we are going to provide you the eligibility criteria for the MP HC Jobs 2018. Candidates will be allowed to apply for the vacancy only if you are eligible for the vacancy-
- For English Stenographer- Applicants must have done the Graduation, English Shorthand Exam & Typing Knowledge
- For Law Clerk, cum Research Assistant- Candidates must have done the Bachelors Degree (Law) and knowledge of computer MS Office/ Open office.
- For Translators- Aspirant must be a Law Graduate and Must possess Knowledge of English and Hindi
- For English Stenographer & Translators- 18 to 35 years
- For Law Clerk cum Research Assistant- 18- 30 years
Application Fee- Visit the official notification for the details regarding the application fee.
Pay Band- Applicants who will get a job in the department will get an excellent amount of monthly salary as prescribed by the department.
Selection Procedure- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary Exam and Main Exam which is soon be going to be organized by the Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- Dates to fill the Registration Form for English Stenographer- 14th May 2018 to 11th June 2018
- Dates to fill the Registration Form for Law Clerk cum Research Assistant – May to 13th June 2018
- Dates to fill the Registration Form for Translator Posts- 14th May 2018 to 12th June 2018
How to Apply Online for Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018?
Applicants can take the help of the below-provided steps if they want to submit the application form-
- Initially, job wishers must visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh High Court i.e. www.mphc.gov.in.
- Now, on the homepage go to the career section and search for the Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018.
- Then, click on the relevant link and open it on the newly opened web page.
- After that, read all the given instructions from the official notification very carefully before applying for the post.
- Then, press the apply online link or download the application form.
- Enter the entries in the application form.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Recheck all the filled details.
- Remit the application form fee.
- Take a print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.