Latest Update(10th June 2018): Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority has released the MMRDA Telephone Operator Recruitment 2018. Applicants can Apply Online for 26 Deputy Accountant Notification at www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
MMRDA Telephone Operator Recruitment 2018
Hello Folks! Are you seeking for the latest government jobs in MMRDA then you are at the right place? Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority had released an official notification for the various vacancies in the department. So, all job seekers can make use of this golden opportunity through online mode by simply visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in. All interested and dynamic candidates can apply for the recruitment on or before the closing date. Impressed candidates may read this entire article as we are going to describe every single detail related to the MMRDA Deputy Accountant Recruitment 2018 in below sections of the article like eligibility criteria, pay band, selection procedure, how to apply etc.
MMRDA Deputy Accountant Notification 2018
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority invites online application form to fill up the various vacant posts in the department. The Department releases total 26 Vacancies for the posts of Deputy Accountant and Telephone Operator Posts. Applicants who are interested in this vacancy are advised to download the official notification from the web portal of the department. Every year a large number of students apply for the recruitment. Passionate and capable individuals can apply for the various selection tests before the last date by simply submitting the application form through an official website of the department which is available at the end of the article. Interested candidates can submit the MMRDA Deputy Accountant Application Form 2018 before or on the last date that is 10th June 2018. For latest updates related to MMRDA Vacancy 2018 please bookmark our website and stay connected with us for further reference.
www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority|
|Information About||MMRDA Recruitment 2018|
|Total No. of Vacancies||26 Posts|
|Posts Name||Deputy Accountant and Telephone Operator Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||10th June 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
MMRDA Telephone Operator Registration Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here we are going to provide the eligibility criteria for the MMRDA Recruitment 2018. Willing candidates may read the full information discussed below before submit the application form-
For Technical Assistant- Willing Applicants who have done the Graduation or Post Graduation from any recognized University will be able to submit the application form for the available positions in the department.
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 20 years
- Maximum age of the candidates must be 38 years
Age Relaxation- Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
- General category needs to submit Rs. 300/- as the application fee.
- SC/ST category need to submit Rs. 150/- as the application fee.
Selection Process– Applicants will be shortlisted by the organization on the basis of their performance in the following rounds-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale– Those job seekers who will be selected by the department will get the handsome amount of monthly salary as prescribed by the department.
- Starting Date to apply online for the Application form- 22nd May 2018
- Last Date to apply online for the Application form –10th June 2018
- Date of Admit Card- Update soon
- Examination Date- Update Soon
Way to Apply Online for the MMRDA Deputy Accountant and Telephone Operator Recruitment 2018
Capable intenders who are going to apply they must read the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. Job seekers can fill up the registration form through online mode. Applicants can fill up the form with the help of following steps that are given below-
- First of all, Candidates should visit the official website of the organization that is www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Then, go to the notification section and find out the MMRDA Notification 2018.
- After that, download the MMRDA Application Form 2018 and then read all instruction very carefully from the official notification.
- Now fill up the Application Form with the appropriate detailed information.
- Attach the all necessary documents with the application form.
- Remit the application fee if required.
- Then, click on the submit tab button.
- Take the print out copy of the complete application form and keep it safe for further use.
Here, we provide all the detailed information about the MMRDA Application Form 2018 in the above description of the article. All the interested and suitable aspirants are able to fill the online application form from the official web portal of the organization. If any of the applicants will face any kind of problem while submitting the application form then they can add a comment in the below query box then we will help you as early as possible.