Latest Update(26th May 2018): The Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited has released the MSTC Management Trainee Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can Apply Online for 34 Assistant Manager Notification at www.mstcindia.co.in
MSTC Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
Hello Folks! Are you looking for the MSTC Recruitment 2018 then we are having amazing news for all of you. The Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited has released the various vacancies in their department. Candidates who are willing to get a job in the MSTC Department can fill the application form before the deadline from the official website of the department that is www.mstcindia.co.in. MSTC is searching for the well educated and passionate candidates to fill up the huge number of vacant posts in their department. Contenders who are interested in this recruitment may read this entire article properly and grab all the relevant information related to the MSTC Management Trainee Vacancy 2018 mentioned in the below sections of the article like eligibility criteria, age limitation, key dates, selection criteria, how to apply etc.
MSTC Assistant Manager Notification 2018
The Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited has released an official notification for the various vacancies in the department. Willing and eligible candidates may apply online for the blank positions by simply visiting to the official web portal of the department which is given at the bottom of the article. The Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited releases are total 34 vacancies for the posts of Management Trainee & Assistant Manager posts. This is a fantastic opportunity for those candidates who are eagerly waiting to get a government job in the MSTC Department. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the vacancy before the last date that is 27th May 2018. The new MSTC Management Trainee Vacancies 2018 is a panacea for all the deserving candidates by which they can get rid of their unemployment. The MSTC department has already started the online application process for its MSTC Jobs 2018. Candidates can also bookmark our jobsdhaaba.in and stay connected with us for the future references.
www.mstcindia.co.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||The Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited|
|Also known as||MSTC|
|Information About||MSTC Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the posts||Management Trainee & Assistant Manager posts|
|Total no. of vacancies||34 Posts|
|Beginning date to submit Application Form||Started|
|Last date to submit Application Form||27th May 2018|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
MSTC Management Trainee Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited is going to conduct MSTC Recruitment 2018 to hire the eligible and deserving candidates for the department. Interested and well-skilled aspirants should read the below details such as Education Qualification Age Limitations, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc.
Academic Qualification- Candidates who are willing to get a job in the MSTC Department must have passed Bachelors Degree in Science/ Commerce/ Arts/ Law/ Engineering/ Management from a well-recognized University/ Institution of repute, preferably with an MBA/ PGD in Marketing/ International Trade/ Materials/ HR/ Logistics with knowledge in Computer Applications.
- The minimum age for the candidates to apply online- 18 years
- Maximum age for the candidates to apply online- 28 years
- Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved candidates according to the rules and regulations of the government.
Application Form Fee–
- General and Unreserved candidates have to pay Rs. 500 as the registration fee.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Pay Scale– Candidates can download the official advertisement for the information related to the pay scale.
Candidates will be shortlisted by the department according to their performance in the following rounds-
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Beginning Date to Apply- Started
- Last Date to Apply- 27th May 2018
- Last Date for the payment of Application fee- 27th May 2018
Way to Apply Online For MSTC Management Trainee Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible applicants can fill the registration form for the MSTC Recruitment 2018 through online mode and for submitting the application form you have to follow the steps that are given below-
- Initially, you have to visit the official website of the department i.e. mstcindia.co.in.
- Then search for the MSTC Recruitment 2018 and open a link in a new tab.
- Read all the instructions very carefully and start downloading your application form.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Attach your necessary documents along with a passport size photograph.
- Remit your application fee is required.
- Recheck your application form twice and click on the submit tab button.
- Take a print out of your application form which will help you for your future purposes.