Latest Update(9th June 2018): North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Science has released the NEIGRIHMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2018. Applicants can Apply Offline for 107 Junior Resident Vacancy at www.neigrihms.gov.in
NEIGRIHMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2018
Hello Friends! Are you searching for the latest jobs in the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Science then you are at the right destination? NEIGRIHMS had released an official job notification for the various vacancies in the department. Therefore, all job hunters can make use of this excellent opportunity and apply for the NEIGRIHMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 in offline mode by simply visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.neigrihms.gov.in. Job hunters are advised to apply for the blank posts before the last date. Willing and Eligible candidates who wish to get employed in the NEIGRIHMS may read this entire article properly as we are going to describe each and every detail related to the vacancies of NEIGRIHMS 2018 in below segments of the article like eligibility criteria, pay band, selection procedure, key dates, how to apply etc.
NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Notification 2018
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Science has come up with the newly offered recruitment notification for the various vacancies in the department. The NEIGRIHMS releases total 107 Vacancies for the posts of Senior Resident and Junior Resident. Candidates are highly advised to download the official job notification from the official web portal of the department and read all the essential information attentively. The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Science is keenly looking for the eligible and dynamic applicants with the intention to fill up the massive number of vacancies in the department. Candidates who are capable for the offered posts must not miss this golden chance and apply for the recruitment by submitting the NEIGRIHMS Application Form 2018. Intenders may attend the walk in interview for Junior Resident on 7th and 8th June 2018 and for Senior Resident on 14th and 15th June 2018. For upcoming notifications, answer keys, admit cards, results please bookmark our website and stay connected with us for further reference.
www.neigrihms.gov.in NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Science|
|Also Known as||NEIGRIHMS|
|Information About||NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2018|
|Total No. of Vacancies||107 Posts|
|Posts Name||Senior Resident and Junior Resident|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Employment Location||Across India|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
NEIGRIHMS Senior Resident Registration Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Capable job hunters have to read all the essential information which is mentioned in the below sections of this article. If the candidates fulfill all the eligibility conditions, they may apply online for the NEIGRIHMS Vacancy 2018 before the deadline.
- For Senior Resident Doctor- Applicants must have done the Post Graduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI.
- For Junior Resident Doctor- Candidates should have done the Medical qualification included in the schedule- I & II of the III schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- For Senior Resident Doctor – 37 years
- For Junior Resident Doctor – 30 years
Application Fee– Refer the official notification for the details regarding the application fee.
Selection Methodology– Applicants have to clear the walk-in Interview round on a scheduled date.
Pay Scale– Finalized applicants will get a handsome amount of monthly salary as prescribed by the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Science.
1. Walk-in Interview Date for Junior Resident- 7th and 8th June 2018
2. Walk-in Interview Date for Senior Resident- 14th and 15th June 2018
Way to Apply Offline for the NEIGRIHMS Senior Resident and Junior Resident Recruitment 2018
Youngsters who are willing and capable to apply for the given blank posts, they must read the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. Applicants can fill up the registration form through offline mode. Aspirants can fill up the form with the help of following steps that are given below-
- First of all, Candidates should visit the official website of the NEIGRIHMS that is www.neigrihms.gov.in.
- Then, go to the notification section and find out the NEIGRIHMS Notification 2018.
- After that, download the NEIGRIHMS Application Form 2018 and then read all instruction very carefully from the official notification.
- Now fill up the application form with the appropriate detailed information.
- Attach the all vital documents with the application form.
- Remit the application fee if required.
- Then, click on the submit tab button.
- Take the print out copy of the complete application form and bring it to the interview venue.
Here, we provide all the information about the NEIGRIHMS Jobs 2018 in the above description of the article. All the dynamic aspirants are able to fill the offline application form from the official website of the department. If any of the candidates facing any kind of problem while filling the application form then they can add a comment in the below query box then we will help you as early as possible.
Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS,
Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang,