Latest Update(30th May 2018): Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited has released the PGCIL Engineer Recruitment 2018. Youngsters can Apply Online for 35 Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts at www.powergridindia.com
PGCIL Engineer Recruitment 2018
Hello Friends, we are having exciting news for all of you that the Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited has released a job notification and dispatched a large number of vacancies in the department. The PGCIL has invited the online applications from the eligible and capable contenders. Candidates who want to secure their future may apply for this recently offered PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018. Job hunters who are interested in the vacancy and willing to apply for the job need to download the official notification and read it carefully. The Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited wants to hire the capable candidates and for this purpose, the department has mentioned all the details in the advertisement. Candidates who want to grab the various positions in the PGCIL need to submit the application form at www.powergridindia.com. Furthermore, information is being shared in the below parts of the article.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Notification 2018
A recently offered job notification has been published by the Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited to hire the eligible candidates for the department. The department has welcomed all the suitable and diligent candidates to grab the 35 Posts of Diploma Trainee, Executive Trainee (HR), Field Engineer & Field Supervisor, Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET), Diploma Trainee in the PGCIL. Job Applicants who want to apply for the notification must read the eligibility details from the advertisement which is mentioned at the official web portal of the department. The registration process has already been started in the department. The PGCIL Department will accept the application of only those candidates who will submit it before the final date that is 31st May 2018. Hence all the applicants who are having the dream to be a part of the Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited need to submit the PGCIL AET Application Form 2018 as early as possible. Willing contenders may read the full article and catch all the relevant details by scrolling down this page until the end.
www.powergridindia.com PGCIL Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|Information About||PGCIL Recruitment 2018|
|Number of Vacancies||35 Posts|
|Posts name||Diploma Trainee, Executive Trainee (HR), Field Engineer & Field Supervisor, Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET), Diploma Trainee|
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date for Apply||9th May 2018|
|Last Date for submitting Application||31st May 2018|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria-
In the below-given details, we are going to provide the eligibility criteria which are required for submitting the application form to the department. Interested job hunters have to read it very attentively and if they have the following academic qualification and considered themselves as eligible for the various posts, they may submit the online application form before the final date.
- For Engineer- Candidates must have passed Engineering in Telecommunications.
- For Executive Trainee- Applicants must have passed 2 years of full-time Post graduation/diploma or MBA in HR/Personnel Management or Social Work/Industrial Relations or HRM with at least 60% marks from a recognized Board.
- Maximum age for the Engineer Posts- 33 years
- Maximum age for the Executive Trainee- 28 years
- Download the official notice for additional details.
Application Fee- Applicants are required to download the official notification for the details regarding the application fee.
Method of Selection
In order to enlist the deserving candidates, the department has decided to conduct the interview round-
Youngsters that will be finalized by the department will surely get suitable and attractive pay scale as per the rules of the department.
PGCIL Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
|Beginning Date to submit Application Form||9th May 2018|
|Closing date to submit Application Form||31st May 2018|
|Examination Date||Declared Soon|
How to apply for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018?
Well educated and capable candidates can apply for PGCIL Jobs 2018 by following the guidelines which is given below. Kindly follow all the steps one by one if you want to submit the application form.
- Firstly visit the official website of the department that is www.powergridindia.com.
- As you reached the home page, select the relevant link.
- Then, you will read all the instructions attentively.
- After that, if you are eligible for the post click on the apply link.
- Start filing the application form with accurate details in the application form.
- Thereafter upload the scanned copies of vital credentials along with the application form.
- Also, affix recent passport size photograph and signature on the form.
- After that, press the submit tab for final submission.
- Make payment of the application fees
- Take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for the future uses.