Latest Update(30th June 2018): Railway Protection Force will soon release the RPF Constable Recruitment 2018. Candidates can Apply Online for 9739 Railway Constable and SI Notification at the official website which is www.indianrailways.gov.in
RPF Constable Recruitment 2018
Hello Job Hunters! Are you eagerly waiting for the RPF Constable Recruitment 2018, then we are having admirable news for all of them. Railway Protection Force releases an official bulletin notification for the various vacancies in the department. Willing candidates may read this entire article attentively and grab all the desired information related to the RPF Constable and SI Notification 2018. Willing individuals may apply for the vacancy by simply going to the official website of the department that is www.indianrailways.gov.in. All the relevant information related to the Railway Vacancy 2018 like eligibility criteria, age limitation, how to apply, and selection process is discussed in the following sections of the article.
RPF Constable and Sub Inspector Notification 2018
Railway Protection Force will soon release an official job notification for the various vacant positions in the department. RPF is seeking for the well educated and dynamic candidates to fill up the vacant posts. There are 9739 vacant posts in the department. Contenders can apply for the Constable and Sub Inspector Posts. Willing and suitable aspirants have to fill their application form via online mode before the deadline. The Railway Protection Force will accept the RPF Sub Inspector Application Form 2018 before the last date that is 30th June 2018. There is a great chance for those candidates who are willing to get a government job in Railway Protection Force. Therefore we advised to all the eligible candidates to don’t waste this opportunity and apply for the RPF Jobs 2018 as early as possible. For latest notifications, admit cards, answer keys, results candidates may bookmark our jobsdhaaba.in and stay connected with us for the further use.
www.indianrailways.gov.in RPF Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Railway Protection Force|
|Also known as||RPF|
|Information Regarding||RPF Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Post||Constable and Sub Inspector Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||9739 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Category of Job||Government Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply||1st June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||30th June 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
Indian Railway Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Constable Posts- Applicants must have done the Matriculation or 10th pass can apply for Railway Protection Forces Recruitment 2018.
- For Sub Inspector Posts- Candidates should have done the graduation from a well-recognized university.
For Sub Inspector:
- The minimum age for the candidates- 20 years
- Maximum age for the candidates- 25 years
- The minimum age for the candidates- 18 years
- Maximum age for the candidates- 25 years
Application Form Fee- General Candidates need to submit Rs. 500 and SC/ST candidates need to submit Rs. 250 as the application form fee.
Selection Methodology- Candidates will be finalized by the department according to their performance in the following round
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
RPF Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Starting Date to submit registration form||1st June 2018|
|Last Date to submit the registration form||30th June 2018|
|Online Fee Payment||2nd July 2018|
|Offline Fee Payment||5th July 2018|
|Exam Date||September/October 2018|
How to Apply for RPF Constable and Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018?
Job Seekers who are willing to submit the registration form they must read out the eligibility criteria from the official job advertisement before applying for the application form. Youngsters can fill up the registration form through online mode by downloading the application form from the official web portal. Individuals can take the help of the steps that are given below-
- Candidates should visit the official website of the department that is www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then, go to the notification section and find out the RPF Notification 2018.
- After that, download the registration form and then read all instruction very carefully from the official notification.
- Now fill up the application form with the appropriate detailed information.
- Attach the all vital documents with the application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Then, click on the submit tab button.
- Remit the Application Fee.
- Take the hard copy of the complete application form and keep it safe for further use.