Latest Update(7th June 2018): Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently depicted the RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018. Candidates can Apply online for 9000 Senior Teacher Grade II (TSP & Non-TSP) Posts at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018
Hello everyone! Are you looking for the latest Rajasthan Government Jobs then you are at the exact destination as here in this article we are going to provide all the detailed information about the RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018. Rajasthan Public Service Commission releases an official employment notification related to the various empty article in the department. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancies 2018 before the deadline. Willing individuals may apply for the vacant posts via online mode by simply going to the official web portal of the department i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Here in the following segments of this post, we are going to elaborate all the vital and authentic information about this recruitment. Interested applicants may grasp all the relevant and useful details which are discussed in the below parts of the article like eligibility criteria, pay band, selection procedure, important dates, how to apply etc.
Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Notification 2018
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently depicted an official notification and invites online application form to fill up the various empty seats in the department. There is an excellent chance for all eligible and well-talented candidates to settle in the latest top government jobs. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission reveals an official job notification in order to recruit candidates for the 9000 Vacancies for the positions of Senior Teacher Grade II (TSP & Non TSP). Eligible aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the vacancy in this department and looking it here and there on the other websites can submit the RPSC Senior Teacher Application Form 2018 before the deadline. Applicants can submit the application form and attends the various selection rounds before the deadline that is 9th June 2018. All those application forms which are submitted after the deadline will not accepted by the department. In order to get latest updates candidates can bookmark our website and check it on a regular basis.
www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in RPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Information About||RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018|
|Total No. of Vacancies||9000 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Teacher Grade II (TSP & Non TSP)|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online||10th May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||9th June 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Hindi, English, Math, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi Teacher Posts- B.ED and other graduation with bachelor of education
- For Science Subject- Graduate or equivalent with minimum 2 subjects in the following as that are Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology, Bio-Technology, and Bio-Chemistry.
- For Social Science Teacher Posts- Graduate or equivalent with minimum 2 subjects in the following as History, Geography, Economics, Sociology, Public Administration, Philosophy.
- For Sanskrit Teacher Posts- Candidates should have done the Shastri Degree or Diploma
Age Limitation- Age of the applicants must be lie in between 18 to 40 years.
Application Fee- Candidates should download the official job notification and check the application charges from there.
Selection Criteria- Candidates will have to clear the written exam if they want to get a job on this department.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||9th June 2018|
How to Apply for the RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II (TSP & Non TSP) Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, applicants should visit the official website of the department that is www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then, go to the notification section and search for the RPSC Notification 2018.
- After that, click on the most appropriate link and open it on the next tab.
- Download the application form.
- Now fill up the application form with the correct detailed information without making any mistake.
- Attach the all essential credentials with the application form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Then, click on the submit tab button.
- Take the print out copy of the complete application form and keep it safe for the future uses.
In the above details of the article, we have elaborated all the information related to RPSC Senior Teacher Jobs 2018. All the capable and interested candidates must read this post attentively and apply online for this job before the due date. If any of the interested applicants will face any kind of problem in submitting the application form then they can ask us by leaving a comment on the below-given comment box, we will reply to your comments as soon as possible.