Latest News: (21st June 2018) Staff Selection Commission will Soon Declare SSC JHT Recruitment 2018. Contenders may Apply Online for Junior Hindi Translator Exam Notification at the official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2018
Hey guys, if you wish to grab all the proper updates of Job in the Staff Selection Commission then you can grab proper details completely about SSC Notification 2018 from here. In the following segments of this web page, all the information’s connected to SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 are given for the help of job searchers who are here just now. Those job contenders who want to join government sector they are advised to read this content one by one word and collect whole utility details connected to this notification of employment. After reading this article, you can apply for SSC JHT Vacancy 2018 by submitting the form in an online way. To grab more updates, suitable job searchers may open the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is www.ssc.nic.in. If you have the desire to collect fresh news daily then you should make bookmark our website which is known as jobsdhaaba.in and stay in touch with us regularly.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Jobs 2018
Staff Selection Commission will soon declare official advertisement on its official website. The organization is going to fill up various vacancies for the posts of Junior Hindi Translators, Senior Translator, and others. Knowledgeable applicants should apply in online process on or before the ending date. Staff Selection Commission has decided to provide the job for qualified and motivated applicants in their department. To recruited eligible and career-oriented job finders for offered posts, SSC will be operated Computer Based Examination and Descriptive Paper and then merit list will be prepared based on obtained marks in these phases. Opening and last date to apply online will Declare Soon. More required details like as eligibility condition, the term of the age, the way of the selection and other are shown in below section of this content so have a close look at below-stated all the details.
www.ssc.nic.in Recruitment 2018 Important Details
|Conducted Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||Various|
|Name of the Post||Junior Hindi Translators, Senior Translator, and others|
|Exam Name||Junior Hindi Translator Exam 2018 (SSC JHT Exam)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting date to Apply Online for the Application form||2nd June 2018|
|Last date to Apply Online for the Application form||26th June 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
About SSC: Staff Selection Commission is liable to conduct the Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC CGL is an examination organized to hire staff to various posts in ministries, departments, and organizations of the Govt. of India. It is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for choosing the staff for various Group B and Group C posts. The Staff Selection Commission was established in the year 1975.
Latest News: Staff Selection Commission will Soon Announce SSC JHT Recruitment 2018. Candidates may Apply in Online Mode by using official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. The last date to apply is 02nd June 2018. Candidates will have to attend exam on 26th June 2018.
SSC JHT Vacancy 2018 Post Wise Details
- Junior Hindi Translators
- Senior Translator
- Junior Translator
- Hindi Pradhyapak
SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
All interested and positive thinking job finders can get all the details of eligibility criteria for SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 from below party of this article easily.
Required Education Qualification: Applicants must have completed their required education qualification as –
- For Jr. Translator/ JHT: Master’s degree in English/Hindi subject and Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or 02 years’ experience of translation work.
- For Sr. Hindi Translator: Master’s degree with Hindi/ English and Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or 03 years’ experience of translation work.
- For Hindi Pradhyapak: Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English or PG degree and 02 years experiences of teaching Hindi at Senior Secondary level under Central. For more details, you will have to go through official notification.
Age Limit: Age of the interested appliers must not be above 30 years.
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be provided as –
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PH: 10 years
- PH + OBC: 13 years
- Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General): 03 years
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC): 06 years(3 years + 3 years)
- Ex-Servicemen (SC & ST): 08 years(3 years + 5 years)
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/ Unreserved): 5 years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC): 8 (5 +3) years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST): 10 (5+5) years
- Jammu & Kashmir (Unreserved/ General Candidates): 5 years
- Jammu & Kashmir (OBC Candidates): 8 years
- Jammu & Kashmir (SC/ST Candidates): 10 years
- Defense Personnel disabled (Unreserved/ General): 5 years
- Defense Personnel disabled (OBC): 8 (5+3) years
- Defense Personnel disabled (SC/ST): 10 (5+5)years
Selection Process: Applicants will be appointed on the basis of Computer Based Examination and Descriptive Paper. Based on obtained marks in these phases will be prepared for capable candidates.
Pay Band: All appointed candidates will get pay band as –
|Code||Name of post||Pay Scale|
|A||Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|B||Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|C||Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|D||Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP & T for JT/JHT||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|E||Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/Offices||Level-7 (Rs.44900- 142400)|
|F||Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices those candidates who haven’t now adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|G||Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)||Level-8 (Rs.47600- 151100)|
Application Fee: General & OBC aspirants need to pay the fee of Rs. 100/- and no fee (for SC/ST/Woman).
SSC JHT Job Notification 2018 Important Dates
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Notification Declaration Date||2nd June 2018|
|Starting Date to Submit SSC JHT 2018 Application Form||2nd June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Exam||26th June 2018 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last Date of Offline Challan Generation||26th June 2018 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last Date of Payment Through SBI Challan||June 2018 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|SSC JHT 2018 Admit Card for Paper-I||1st Week of August 2018|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator Paper-I Online Exam Date||26th August 2018|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator Paper-II (Descriptive ) Exam Date||4th November 2018|
|SSC JHT Paper-I Result Declaration Date||Update Soon|
|SSC JHT Paper-II Result Declaration Date||Update Soon|
Dear applicants, you may check below given required steps to apply easily for SSC JHT Recruitment 2018.Procedure to Apply for SSC JHT Recruitment 2018
- At the first, open the official website of the SSC that is www.sc.nic.in
- Now, on the homepage of the official website and go to the proper link.
- Then, press on that link.
- Now, read all the details of official notice very carefully.
- Then, click on the apply online link.
- After that, fill up the application form with all the asked details.
- Now, job finders must upload photographs and signature.
- Lastly, submit the application form and take a print out for future use.
Official Website: www.sc.nic.in