Latest Update(21st June 2018): The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board will soon announce the Tamil Nadu TRB Assistant Instructor Recruitment 2018. Candidates can Apply Online for 3030 TNTRB Polytechnic Lecturer Posts at www.trb.tn.nic.in
Tamil Nadu TRB Assistant Instructor Recruitment 2018
Hello, Job Seekers are you keenly searching for Professor Jobs, then an exciting opportunity is waiting for you. The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board releases an official job advertisement which holds the details to conduct the TNTRB Recruitment 2018 in order to recruit the well-educated applicants for the department. The department has made the announcement by publishing an official job advertisement of various vacancies in the department. Willing youngsters can submit the online application form at the official website of the department that is www.trb.tn.nic.in. The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board has mentioned all qualification detail in the bulletin notification. For additional clarification about the given vacancy like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply candidates have to read this entire article.
TNTRB Polytechnic Lecturer Notification 2018
The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board will soon announce a job notification and invites online application form to fill up the various vacant posts in the department. This recently offered TNTRB Vacancy 2018 is a fantastic opportunity for all the job seekers who are desperately waiting for the Government Job in the Tamil Nadu for a very long time. The TNTRB has announced a massive number of vacancies in the department. Interested candidates can apply for the 3030 Posts of Assistant Instructor, Lecturer & Other Teaching Vacancies. All the eligible and educated job extracts can apply for the vacancies by filling the TNTRB Application Form 2018 from the official web portal of the department and submit it before the deadline. The last date to apply for the job is updated soon by the department. The Tamil Nadu Board will not accept any applications after the due date. Hence, all the candidates have to submit the application form as soon as possible. Additional details are mentioned in the below article, kindly read the full article if you want to apply for the recruitment.
www.trb.tn.nic.in TNTRB Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Information About||TNTRB Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Instructor, Lecturer & Other Teaching Vacancies|
|Total Number of vacancies||3030 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date of Application Process||Updated Soon|
|Last Date of Application Process||Updated Soon|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Employment Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
Tamil Nadu TRB Assistant Instructor Application Form 2018 Eligibility
The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board is planning to conduct various recruitment tests to hire the candidates every year to fill the various posts in their department. Here in the below discussion of the article, we are going to showcasing a glimpse of the details which are mentioned in the TNTRB Polytechnic Lecturer Notification 2018. Applicants should read the full information that is being discussed below before submitting the application form-
- For Engineering Subject Lecturers- Candidates should have completed the Degree in the relevant engineering discipline with at least 60% Marks.
- For Non-Engineering Subject Lecturers- Applicants should have done the Master Degree in the relevant subject with first class.
Age Limitation- Age of the applicant should not be above than 57 years.
- For General/OBC candidates- Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates- Rs. 300/-
Mode of Selection- To join with the TNTRB, candidates have to clear the following selection rounds-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Salary Scale- For Engineering subject lecturers and Non-Engineering Lecturer finalized candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 + AG P 5400/-
- Starting Date to fill Application Form- Updated Soon
- Final Date to fill Application Form- Updated Soon
- Examination Date- Notified Soon
How to Apply for the Tamil Nadu TRB Assistant Instructor Recruitment 2018?
Willing job seekers can go to the official website and submit the application form or they should follow these below-given steps to apply for the job.
- Initially, visit the official website of the department that is www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- Then, go to the notification section and find out the TNTRB Notification 2018.
- Open it in the new tab.
- Read the eligibility norms and click on the apply online link.
- Download the application form.
- Now fill up the application form with the appropriate detailed information.
- Attach the all required vital documents with the application form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Then, after checking all the entered details click on the submit tab button.
- Lastly, aspirants should take the print out copy of the complete application form and keep it safe for future use.